Transient Rental / Vacation Rental Agreement:
A deposit in the amount of 50% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. Balance of payment is due no more than 60 days prior to arrival.
1. Florida Sands Luxury Rentals (FSLR) or its agents has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Renters violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately and or fines imposed. The Renters waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Renters shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement. This is a transient rental agreement regardless of rental duration or the use of this property as a mailing address.
2. The Renters shall maintain the premises in a well-kept condition and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Renters shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Renters agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Renters cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. We recommend you consider purchasing option Damage Insurance. Consult our website or https://www.generalitravelinsurance.com/ for additional information.
3. The Renters shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and will put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Renter is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals. Please refer to the Property Booklet for trash pickup days. If trash is overflowing and/or not put out on scheduled days and needs to be taken to a waste facility a $150.00 charge to the credit card FSLR has on file shall apply for the removal.
4. The Renters shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear or above and beyond accidental damage/security deposit amount.
5. No animals or pets of any kind would be brought onto the premises unless otherwise agreed upon before arrival.
6. The Renters shall not sublet the property. Violation of this shall result in immediate removal with no refunds given.
7. The Renters shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors while respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Renters shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Renters shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM. Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. Should FSLR be called to the property for any noise disturbances a $250.00 fine will be given and charged to the credit card on file.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. Please use ashtrays provided. If smoking of any kind is detected either during or after guests check in or out a $1000.00 charge will automatically apply with no exceptions!
9. The property is equipped with towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used. An adequate amount of toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are provided to get you started. If these items run out, the Renter is responsible for their supplies.
10. The Renters and Renters' Guests shall at this moment indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner and FSLR against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from a use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Renters expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Owner may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of Renters, and that Renters should purchase their insurance for Renters and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Renters agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
12. Renters expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property and that Renters do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
14. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. It is the renter's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Renter agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Renter is at this moment notified that the pool can be dangerous, and renter accepts fully the risks involved. Renter is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in proximity to the entryways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
17. Firearms are strictly prohibited.
18. Renter agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
19. Renter shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. Renter agrees not to access the "Owner's Closet," even if unlocked.
21. Renter is advised that the property may contain a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas-powered items and will seek help from FSLR if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
22. The property has fire alarms installed, and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Renter will notify FSLR without delay if a fire alarm "chirps"or has a low battery condition.
23. Renter shall see to their security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it's prudent to do so.
24. Valuable items left behind by the renter will be held for the renter, and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the renter for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 14 days, they shall become the property of the FSLR. FSLR shall not be held liable for the condition of said items.
25. Cable TV Service is provided. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regards to cable TV service.
26. High-speed wirelesses Internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences about the Internet service.
27. Renter agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 74 degrees and heat shall not be set above 72 and that the fan setting shall be "Auto." Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
28. We encourage all Renters to purchase travel insurance should cancellations occur within the non-refundable period for any reasons. We offer refunds per the reservation booking policy less any fees we have incurred (credit card fees, bank charges, booking fees etc.) before 60 days of arrival. However, a $250 cancellation fee will apply. After 60 days we offer no refunds.
29. FSLR has the right to cancel any reservation at any time due to unforeseen events that in nature will cause the property to be un-rentable. In such cases, the renter will be reimbursed 100% for any monies paid on the reservation.
30.Our check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM unless prior approval has been made by FSLR.
Check out time is no later than 11:00 AM unless prior FSLR approval has been given.
31. Renter is bound to the terms and conditions of this rental agreement by accepting the terms and conditions within the HomeAway, VRBO, Airbnb and FSLR direct booking/processing systems.